Project Control Engineer/ Experienced Project Control Engineer – Civil’s Project London Based £50k - £60k Per Annum + Car allowance + benefits
In Brief This company is a UK based Construction Contractor which have seven regional offices around the UK. They employ over 2000 people and their turnover last year was just short of £1 Billion.They are part of Royal BAM Group and their sister company is one of the Biggest Civil Engineering contractors in the UK. They take a very high quality approach to all of their work which includes investment and development, through to design, construction, operations and maintenance.
The Role This top International Contractor is currently looking to recruit a Project Control Engineer / Experienced Project Control Engineer to join the existing team working on major Rail contracts in London.
Duties will include:
• Working up methods and preparing resourced programmes in support of tendering for a wide range of project types to £50m plus
• Writing contributions to quality submissions for tenders
• Making presentations in support of tenders
• Liaising and working with contract staff in the handover from tender stage, to prepare contract start up programmes and help establish contract controls
• Experience of a wide range of civil engineering construction as a contractor to at least Sub-Agent level, including at least several of the following:
• New build and maintenance Rail Tracks
• Bulk earthworks, including remediation
• Heavy structures in concrete and steel
• Station Construction
• LUL Refurbishment
• Working in a railway environment
• Tunnelling What you need:
• Confident communication, both in writing and in internal and external presentations
• Sound understanding of both ICE and ECC form of contracts
• Familiarity with design development process
• Well developed IT capability
• Confident handler of computer hardware and software
• Experience of working with Primavera SureTrak and P3
• Established user of AutoCad
• Competent user of MsWord, Excel and Power PointIdeally, you should have experience of working on complex, high capital spend engineering projects such as Rail, Light Rail, Utilities, Power, Oil and Gas Telecoms, IT, Defence or Aerospace.
In ReturnIn return the successful candidate can expect the following:
● Basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum
● Car allowance
● Annual Bonuses
● Private Health Care
Project Control Engineer / Experienced Project Control Engineer – Central London Duke & Attwood is currently seeking Planning Engineers, Construction Planners, Project Planners, Pre-Construction Planners, Senior Planners, Planning Managers, Senior Planning Manager, Tender Planners, Senior Tender Planners, Project Controls, Programmers, Programme Managers, P3e and Civil Planners Services offered by Duke&Attwood are those of an employment agency / business.